In the previous post, my stories followed the systematic inward/outward progression of shots. It is an effective way to tell a story but it was starting to feel formulaic. I decided to randomize my shots from 08 Jun onward and these are the results. Additionally, I decided to expand the story on 14 Jun across 2 days. Looking over my work there are 2 main areas where I need to improve on.
2. Composition (to support story point)
I was excited and nervous at first about this exercise of randomized shots as I felt that I might have to force inappropriate shots into a story. Thankfully, I found ways to work with the limitation, such as using hybrid shots and creating a story that revolved around the random shot order.
I have provided the random shot order for each of the stories above each video link.
Leave a Reply.